Leisure or business – always right
This beautiful neckscarf of 100% natural silk is the right highlight for any outfit, from a business suit to a denim jacket. Rich vivid colors and the subtle magic of hand-made things set this scarf apart from others. A unique and valued gift.
Artisanal individual pieces with an ancient tradition
Our scarves are made by a family of silk painters in Suzhou – renowned for its high-quality silk since the days of the Han Dynasty 2000 years ago.
The lightweight, translucent scarf begins as a piece of white silk fabric, then is individually painted with a brush and silk dyes. It is steamed, washed and finally the edges are rolled and stitched by hand. Authentic craft that takes years to perfect.
How To Care For Your Scarf
• When in doubt, dry clean.
• Wash in cold water with a mild shampoo or no detergent at all.
• At first washing, the water may discolor slightly, but the scarf will remain unchanged.
• Do not rub the scarf hard when it is wet.
• Hang the scarf in the shade to dry, then iron with steam.
Invisible World: Over 30 Years’ Experience In Rare Fibers
Since 1985, Invisible World has searched the globe for the best quality products of wool, silk, alpaca and cashmere. We deal directly with sources in South America and Asia and we don’t compromise on quality. Return any product for a full refund if not satisfied.
- A unique piece of textile art. The perfect accent scarf.
- Daylilies motif, skillfully handpainted and stitched
- Handmade by 2nd generation silk painters
- Colours will not run or fade
- Measures 55″ by 16.5″ (140 x 42cm)