Professional dancers demand high quality durable clothing, which is why KD dance leg warmers are built to last & snap back to new like condition wash after wash & stay true to color.
Ruffled top or bottom depending on how you like to wear them, KD dance Leg Warmers are soft, stretchy, warm & always in style. Mix & match, wear them as arm warmers, under boots or over jeans, there are countless looks & uses for these durable Leg Warmers. You do not have to be a professional dancer to enjoy dancing or keeping your arms, feet, calves & ankles warm in 24 Hour Stretch Knit comfort & style. Fashion meets Function as some keep their hands warm when typing on the computer, which can be comforting for those with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Offered in three distinct sizes:
40 CM that Double as Arm Warmers
71 CM Thigh High
102 CM Super Long for long skinny legs Only. (Yes we do have Long Leg Warmers for non-super skinny long legged souls in our Classic Knit Thigh High fabrication here on Amazon. You do not need to have Skinny Legs for the 40 & 71 CM Versions.)
KD dance was created in 1980 by young dancers knitting clothing for fellow dancers while on tour with the Oakland Ballet. KD dance knit Ballet Tops, Shorts & Tights have been featured in Vogue, W, Allure, Harpers Bazaar, Glamour, Shape & Fitness Magazines. Our Gauze like knit makes our clothing completely versatile and customizable to create looks all your own. Much like putting your hair up or down our Ballet Top can jump from office sweater to get noticed bare shoulders on the dance floor in a moments notice. Our fabric is blended to stretch, flow & accent your curves & unique sense of living in the moment beauty. Which is why, dancing or dinning in KD dance the beauty is you.
Model Dancer Lydia Filippova Photography by Garvey Rich
**Note: Metallics Can Be Coarse, most metallic lovers love them anyway which is why we continue to make them. Made In NYC USA
- Made In New York City In Three Sizes, 40, 71 & 102 CM Versions **Black & Charcoal On Sale**
- Perfect For Ballet, Dance Class, Warm For Under, Fashionable for over Boots, Jeans or Heels – 96% High End Acrylic / 2% Nylon / 2% Lycra
- Soft, Stretchy & Fashion Versatile, Durable Design & Construction for Professional Dancers & Daily Use – Fashionable & Versitile for Club Wear, Dance Class, Ice Skating to Being You!
- The survival of democracy depends on the renunciation of violence and the development of nonviolent means to combat evil & advance the good. -AJ Muste.
- AJ Muste 1885-1967 was an activist & author, who advised Martin Luther King, Jr. & helped shape Pacifist non violent protest. His organization has been the KD dance boutique Landlord for well over a decade.