1. Wrap the abdominal lift attachment around your waist with the desired level of support. Position the pad so it is centered and under the abdomen. (Please refer to drawing provided for more visual indications);
2. Attach the belt to the pad and pull both elastic sides until the desired tension and attach the closure to the abdominal pad;
3. To help keep the support in place and keep from sliding down, stretch the top strap over your stomach and attach to the opposite side;
4. Adjust belt tension to make it comfortable. Please note: maternity belts are usually adjusted when in standing position which usually requires more support than when sitting. If you want to use it when sitting, you might have to readjust the belt¡¯s tension.
Fasten all closures. Hand wash in cool water with mild soap. Remove excess water and air dry away from heat. Wash as needed.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE to accommodate abdominal growth throughout pregnancy !
- Constructed of a multi-layered laminate with a cotton/nylon lining.
- Four elastic side panels adding compression and ventilation. Included abdominal lift attachment which gives lift without unnecessary pressure.
- Built-in support holds the belt in place and prevent the belt from rolling.
- ECO-FRIENDLY reduced packaging !?