This reversible 3/4 silk sari wrap skirt is great for people who want the comfort of the DN19, but in a longer 3/4 version. All skirts come in assorted prints and colors, your skirt will be different, the photo is just an example. While the skirt is predominantly silk, there is typically some rayon blended in (this makes the silk more durable). It is impossible to know the exact fabric content. Your skirt will be one of a kind – they are handmade in a small village in India by local tailors in a fair trade manner using recycled fabric that already exists in the local market. We have been bringing these “silk” (blend) garments back from India for over 20 years.
- PREMIUM SELECTION – 3/4 Length Silk Sari from India
- Stunning flowing skirt – easy to match, dress up or dress down
- Eco-friendly fabric : Made from vintage India silk saris. Reversible silk wrap skirt – wearable on both sides.
- One size fits most (approximately 48
- Fair Trade Made : Jedzebel has been working in the villages of India for over 15 years making silk sari garments using fair trade practices.