Salwar kameez is a traditional dress worn by both women and men in South Asia. Shalwar or salwar are loose pajama-like trousers. The legs are wide at the top, and narrow at the ankle. The kameez is a long shirt or tunic. The side seams left open below the waist-line, give the wearer greater freedom of movement. The third piece, Dupatta, is worn like a scarf on the shoulders & chest, on top of Kameez. Our salwar kameez are unstitched – with 2.25m of Kameez fabric, 2m of Salwar & 2m of Dupatta fabric.Triveni sarees is only authorised to sell this products.
- The garment includes 3 pieces of fabric – Kameez (top), Salwar (bottom) & Dupatta (scarf).
- Stitching Detail : We provide customized stitchng service at an additional cost. Stitching if requested takes 3-5 additional working days.
- Handwash or Dry clean recommended for the product.
- The product image is for reference purpose only; actual product will be un-stitched.
- Fabric Detail:-Top:-Chiffon Bottom:-Santoon Dupatta:-Chiffon Color Detail:-Top:-Green Bottom:-Green Dupatta:-Green Occasion:-Festival Design:-Embroidered Work:-Embroidery,Patch Work,Lace Style:-Contemporary Border:-Lace Remark:-Unstitched Type:-Salwar Kameez