A Choli is a midriff-baring blouse like garment in the Indian sari costume worn in India. The choli is cut to fit tightly to the body and has short sleeves and a low neck. Lehenga is a form of skirt which is long, embroidered and pleated. It is secured at the waist and leaves the lower back and midriff bare. The third part of Lehenga Choli is the Dupatta, or the scarf. The garment is unstitched, consisting of the 3 pieces above, loosely attached together. The garment is unstitched.
- The garment includes 3 pieces of fabric – Lehenga (skirt) fabric that can be made for up 43 inches of waist, 0.8m of unstitched Blouse (top) piece, and 2.25m of Dupatta (scarf).
- We provide customized stitchng service at an additional cost.
- Stitching, if requested, takes additional 1-2 days after the measurement is received.
- Handwash or Dry clean recommended for the product.
- The product image is for reference purpose only; actual product will be un-stitched.